EDR Group evaluates existing and proposed urban development investments, urban activity centers and urban growth policies in terms of their markets, fiscal (tax) impact and economic development implications. We work across the full spectrum of stakeholders – serving city and regional planning agencies, chambers of commerce and private developers. Our subject matter expertise and analytic capabilities span all types of projects and policies:
- Mixed use and cluster development,
- Livable cities policies,
- Smart electric grid for cities,
- Cultural facilities (museums, libraries),
- Transportation oriented development (transit, airport, marine), and
- Public works infrastructure (water, sewer, telecom, streets).
Our clients use our research to make critical planning and investment decisions that affect the pattern and rate of urban growth, while supporting initiatives to promote sustainability and resilience, connectivity and accessibility, smart growth, green technologies and vision plans.