The TPICS products, all developed by EDR Group for the SHRP2 program, consist of 100 before and after case studies, and a website (http://www.tpics.us/), used for searching and applying those case study findings to real-world planning and project evaluation.
EDR Group is the prime contractor on a team with ICF International and Susan Jones Moses & Associates, in preparing studies and materials designed to provide training in case study preparation at state DOTs and MPOs to supplement the current case studies in the TPICS web-based analysis system. This project consists of six tasks:
• Maintenance of the Existing TPICS Web Site
• National Highway Institute Course on Economic Impact Analysis
• Improvements to the TPICS User Interface and Internal Documentation
• Development of a TPICS Forum/Discussion Community
• Intake of New TPICS Case Studies
• Incorporation of C11 Analysis Tools into TPICS